Calvary FMC Newsletter
Hello Calvary FMC Family!
Thank you for calling me and my wife and children to serve as your pastoral family. We have already had such a wonderful time in these few short weeks in getting to know you. What a wonderful time we are having worshiping our Lord together!
We are currently in the midst of a series of messages on the church (A Beloved Bride, A Holy Nation, A Harmonious Body). In February, I intend to focus on the subject of love (Love for a Friend, Love for a Spouse, Love for an Enemy, and Love for God. As we move into March, we will turn our hearts towards Easter, and the climactic way God demonstrated his love for us on the cross.
I am just beginning to familiarize myself with our Webpage and the tools for updating it. Bare with me as I update things that are well out of date. Hopefully, however, this will soon be an important tool in keeping you appraised of the goings on here at Calvary.
Come join us for the activities listed below as well as many other exciting events at CFMC.
- Adult Sunday school each Sunday @ 9:00 in the Living Room followed by fellowship time @ 10:00
- Sunday worship @ 10:30
- Study & Prayer–Wednesday nights @ 6:30
- If you haven’t joined us in the past, or if you haven’t been with us in a while, I encourage you to join us! Wednesday’s are always a great time of inter-generational discipleship. Right now we are looking at many of the disciplines of the Christian life, things like meditation, prayer, fasting, and Bible study.
- Community Potluck–3rd Sunday of each month, following the service.
- Serving Meals at the Hope Center the 2nd Wednesday of each month @ 5:00
Blessing on your week,